Children are encouraged to take care over their appearance and to wear clean, tidy, sensible clothing and footwear. A school uniform helps children to develop a pride in themselves and their school, to come to school with the right attitude, and to feel part of the school community. Some uniform items can be purchased from the school office, please call in or on line from Brigade.
- Royal blue sweatshirts/cardigan (with or without the school logo)
- White polo shirt
- Grey trousers/skirt/pinafore dress (appropriate in length and style)
- Blue checked dress in summer if preferred
- Plain black shoes or black trainers
- Reversible waterproof fleece jacket or an appropriate outdoor coat for differing weather conditions.
Children in Nursery and Reception are encouraged to bring in a pair of wellington boots for outdoor play.
- Black shorts
- Plain white T shirt
- Tracksuit and trainers for outside
- Swimwear for Key Stage 2 as and when required
- PE bags
Please ensure that all clothing is named including PE kits.
- Long hair should be tied back for health & safety reasons
- Hair should be the natural colour without shaved designs
- Hair accessories should be small and match the school colours
For safety reasons children must not wear jewellery to school. If the item is for religious purposes, please speak directly to the class teacher. We ask that children with pierced ears only wear stud earrings.
Nail varnish or false nails must not be worn at school.